Attack & Defend Virtual War Room
Time & Location
About the Event
Watch and learn as WhiteHat hackers from CyberArk, Len Noe and Andy Thompson guide you through a real-world hacking and defense simulation covering five of the most notorious breaches in recent history.
- Capital One: Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF) Attack.
- SolarWinds: Supply Chain Attack.
- Central Bank of Bangladesh: Golden Ticket Attack.
- EyeMed: Phishing.
- Adult Friend Finder: Local File Inclusion (LFI).
- Host: Bart Bruijnesteijn, Director of Solution Engineering Northern Europe, CyberArk
- Red Team: Len Noe, WhiteHat Hacker, CyberArk
- Blue Team: Andy Thompson, WhiteHat Hacker and Research Evangelist, CyberArk Labs
To be part of this unique experience, register today and secure your spot!
In order to get the most from this event, we suggest participants have one of the following roles:
- CISO /(Cyber) Security Manager
- (Cyber) Security/IT Architect
- (Cyber) Security Professional