Aiming to provide an overview of our data processes this data Cookies Policy explains how Kommando collects and uses personal data
Cookies are small files that a website or a service provider sends to the hard disc on your computer through the web browser (solely upon your consent). It allows the website to recognise your browser and can gather and recall specific information.
Kommando uses various types of cookies
- Session cookies - temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends
- Persisten cookies - remain on your device for a certain period of time or until you erase them
- First-party cookies - are put on your device directly by the website you are visiting
- Third-party cookies - are not placed by the website you are visiting, but by a third party
Categories of cookies
We have categorized cookies as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies - are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site
- Performance cookies - collect information about how you use our website, i.e. which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. All the information these cookies collect are used for the sole purpose to improve how the website works
- Functionality cookies - allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past
- Statistics and evaluation - for the purpose of i.e. to gather information about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from
- Communication - for the purpose of improving communication
- Development of our online services - for the purpose of i.e. to gather information that will contribute to the development of our online services
Please be aware that blocking cookies can affect the website's functionality.